1. Our top priority if there are damaged plants is to replace new plants, according to the terms and conditions. We provide plants for free up to a maximum of 70% with the condition that postage and Phytosanitary costs are borne by costumers. This is because damage in shipping is part of the risk of buying live plants.
2. Must include clear videos and photos when opening the package as proof. Also please take a picture of your Phytosanitary certificate on the box.
3. Refund only applies to plants whose conditions are totally damaged (leaves, stems and roots). If it only leaves, we will not refund the plant. Because it is a risk of shipping and is a normal case.
4. If there is an agreement to refund, then the costumers must send the damaged plant if it is still suitable to be planted to the address that we will provide later (the destination address is in America)
5. Customers do not curse and reproach on social media. If this is done, the refund process will be more difficult and maybe we will not refund.