Aglaonema Pictum Tricolor
The Aglaonema Pictum Tricolor plant is one of the native plants from Indonesia which is included in the type of sub-tropical shrub. This plant grows at an altitude of 1,000 – 2,000 meters around the slopes of volcanoes on the islands of Sumatra and Nias. First discovered in 1841 by Carl Sigismund Kunt with a very unique leaf pattern, natural beauty comes from nature not man-made.
The pattern of the Aglaonema Pictum Tricolor plant is very unique, similar to an army uniform consisting of a combination of three colors, namely dark green, light green, and white. The color combination of this plant makes itself known as a camouflage plant or also known as Aglonema Pictum Army.
Characteristics of Aglaonema Pictum Tricolor Plants
Get to know the characteristics of this plant through the following :
Leaf Color Aglaonema Pictum Tricolor
The original Aglaonema Pictum Tricolor leaves have three colors, consisting of dark green, light green, and white. Dark green becomes the dominant color and forms a random oval pattern that blends with light green, while the white color of Aglaonema Pictum Tricolor becomes oval patterned patches that spread between dark green and light green.
Aglaonema Pictum Tricolor is also a very unique plant, it lives with a color that stays all the time. It will stay green, beautiful all the time and will not be affected by the changing seasons.
The color combination of this plant makes it one of the most popular plants. Her beauty is pleasing to the eye of the beholder. If you have an Aglaonema Pictum Tricolor plant, it means you are one of the lucky people because many are craving and looking for it.
Aglaonema Pictum Tricolor Leaf and Stem Shapes
The leaves of this plant are oval in shape with a wider and longer size than other aglaonema plants in general and have a glossy texture. The size of the log is stronger and thicker. The thickness of the stem is about 2cm with a fairly short size of about 30-60 cm. As for the stalk can reach 4-7 cm. This stalk is able to hold the leaves where the leaves of this plant have sharp edges.
The length of the leaves of Aglaonema Pictum Tricolor is about 10 – 20 cm with a width of 4 – 6 cm. This plant can live freely in nature in a shady place around the shade of other trees.
Overall, the Aglaonema Pictum Tricolor plant will grow to a height of about 60 cm and the width is the same.
How to Take Care of Aglaonema Pictum Tricolor
There are several ways that you can pay attention to in caring for aglaonema plants . Let's look at some of the following ways:
- Make sure the soil conditions when you first receive the aglaonema plant must be moist, not wet, check the soil moisture level using your finger. If it is too wet you should first aerate the soil before you do the initial watering of the plants.
- Compact the soil to avoid shifting during displacement, so aeration can help the soil breathe and allow moisture release.
- Aglaonema plants will usually look dry between waterings. You'll need to feel the soil by sticking your finger a few inches down to make sure the soil isn't moist just below the surface. If the plant is placed in a bright place, then water the plant when the soil is dry.
- Do not over-water the plant as aglaonema plants are prone to root rot. Signs of overwatering are plant stems or leaves that look yellow or limp. If this is the case, then allow the soil to dry completely before watering it again.
- Rotate the plant periodically, this is so that the plant can grow well on all sides. It should also be noted that dust attached to the leaves will slow down the process of photosynthesis. Make sure there is no dust adhering to the plant.
Where to Care for Aglaonema Pictum Tricolor
To care for this plant you can use some of the galleries below. Good to serve as a display or eye cooler in your home. Here are some gallery recommendations that are suitable for where Aglaonema Pictum Tricolor plants are placed:
- Home Yard
Plants Aglaonema pictum Tricolor can be placed in the yard of the house but it's good in a safer and more comfortable as a corner near the entrance or on the table for considering this plant is one of the rare plants and the price is relatively expensive. In addition, this plant can be protected from direct sunlight.
- Inside the house
In addition to the yard, you can also put Aglaonema Pictum Tricolor plants in the house. The best place is a place that has bright enough light, is humid, and has good air circulation, such as near a window that is not exposed to direct sunlight or it could be a family room that has smooth air flow.
It should be noted if placing the Aglaonema Pictum Tricolor plant in the house so that it is not placed in a place where there is too much humidity or it is too dark and stuffy. This can make these plants become stressed. Avoid places near the kitchen or in the bathroom.
In general, the Aglaonema Pictum Tricolor plant can be placed anywhere, it doesn't matter if you want to place it in a private place such as an office or apartment and can even be placed in public places such as hospitals or restaurants as long as the environmental conditions are in accordance with the needs of this plant life which must be kept away from places. which is too humid and avoids various things that can cause plants to become stressed.
Interested in the Aglaonema Pictum Tricolor plant ?? Own it right away and make your home beautiful because this plant is one of the interesting plant products available at aroidasia.com
- These photos are only the examples, we will provide the best plants for sure as healthy plants is our first concern in shipping these plants to all of our customers.
- The size of the plants can be larger or smaller, depending on the availability in our Green House.
- These plants can suddenly be emptied, it caused by some of our customers add the charts in the same time.
- If you are interested in WHOLESALE please don't hesitate to contact us through Email, IG or Whatsapp Account.
- Please make sure that you attached the import permit if it is needed.
- Make sure that you read and understand the terms & conditions before you buy.
HAPPY SHOPPING 🥰