Alocasia Clipeolata is a plant originating from Indonesia, Nusa Tenggara and some from the Philippines. It belongs to the Araceae family and is commonly referred to as the "Green Shield".
Alocasia Clipeolata has a very beautiful leaf shape, oval, and wide with clear lines on the leaf surface. The strokes on the leaves have a smooth, hairless surface and are dark green in color.
This makes the appearance of this plant more attractive and has an exotic impression. But you also have to be able to make sure the plants are in a healthy condition. You can see and pay attention to the leaves, if exposed to sunlight the leaves look shiny then it is a sign that the plant is in a healthy condition.
The Alocasia Clipeolata plant is very suitable to be placed on the shady terrace of the house and not exposed to direct sunlight. Many people use this plant to fill the yard of the house. Just make sure the plant is placed in a very shady place.
How to Care for Alocasia Clipeolata
To be able to have healthy and beautiful plants, here are some ways you can do it:
- Water the Alocasia Clipeolata plant in a balanced way, namely by watering the plants every two days.
- Use the right planting media such as a mixture of andam and husks.
- Give fertilizer in a period of 3-6 months. Can use NPK fertilizer
Interested in the Alocasia Clipeolata plant ?? Own it right away and make your home beautiful because this plant is one of the interesting plant products available at aroidasia.com
Additional Information :
- These photos are only the examples, we will provide the best plants for sure as healthy plants is our first concern in shipping these plants to all of our customers.
- The size of the plants can be larger or smaller, depending on the availability in our Green House.
- These plants can suddenly be emptied, it caused by some of our customers add the charts in the same time.
- If you are interested in WHOLESALE please don't hesitate to contact us through Email, IG or Whatsapp Account.
- Please make sure that you attached the import permit if it is needed.
- Make sure that you read and understand the terms & conditions before you buy.
HAPPY SHOPPING 🥰