Alocasia Jacklyn (Tandurusa) Bulb
Alocasia Tandurusa or also known as Alocasia Jacklyn is a native plant of Indonesia. It has a characteristic form of leaf shape that resembles deer antlers. The leaves are green with dark green gradations, there are black fibers on the leaf surface. When you touch the leaves, you will feel fine hairs on the surface of the leaves.
Like other types of alocasia, Alocasia Jacklyn (Tandurusa) also has a main bulb that will produce long stems and leaves. One bulb of this plant will only release a limited number of leaves.
When the weevil has released the maximum number of leaves, then one stem will then fall and the leaves will turn yellow. Then new leaves will grow out to replace the fallen leaves.
How to Care for Alocasia Jacklyn (Tandurusa)
- Use planting media with a mixture of shaft media so that plant roots can breathe optimally in the pot. Care must be taken that the weevil must be above the surface of the planting medium.
- Place the Alocasia Jacklyn (Tandurusa) plant indoors or in a place that is not exposed to direct sunlight. Because their natural habitat comes from tropical forests, so these plants like humid places.
- Do not water the plant too often because Alocasia Jacklyn (Tandurusa) can not tolerate too much water. Enough in humid conditions. Can do watering two or three days.
Interested in the Alocasia Jacklyn (Tandurusa) plant ?? Own it right away and make your home beautiful because this plant is one of the interesting plant products available at aroidasia.com
Additional Information :
- These photos are only the examples, we will provide the best plants for sure as healthy plants is our first concern in shipping these plants to all of our customers.
- The size of the plants can be larger or smaller, depending on the availability in our Green House.
- These plants can suddenly be emptied, it caused by some of our customers add the charts in the same time.
- If you are interested in WHOLESALE please don't hesitate to contact us through Email, IG or Whatsapp Account.
- Please make sure that you attached the import permit if it is needed.
- Make sure that you read and understand the terms & conditions before you buy.
HAPPY SHOPPING 🥰